Subject: Re: Bare bones pmax
To: Alex White <meltie@myrealbox.com>
From: Christian Nilsson <trekkie@klabba.campus.luth.se>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/29/2002 19:45:41
Wether it netboots or not depends on the PROM-version (there is a list on
the NetBSD-pmax pages). My DS3100 netboots without any problems, I was
even running it disk-less, untill my monitor started sounding strange and
smelling like burning electronics that is...
But, I've never managed to get it to net-boot from a linux machine (only
tried x86), but it works great from different flavours of bsd on different
plattforms.

Good luck!

/Christian