Subject: Re: pkg/16160
To: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
From: Daniel Senderowicz <daniel@mispibes.SynchroDS.COM>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/09/2002 20:16:47
The package builds well now. However I'm still trying to figure
some odd things in its running behaviour, among them:

1) it prints a line that says:
ngspice in free(): warning: junk pointer, too high to make sense.

2) in level=8 (bsim3) it doesn't recognize the parameter nqsmod
(however it does in level=49 unknown to spice3f5)

3) it appears that in some case(s) the DC operating point gives
strange results.

4) On the positive side, it seems to run about 10% faster than
3f5.

Thanks for the fix.

Dan