Subject: WG: NetBSD/pmax WSCONS
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Hilmar_B=F6hm?= <h.boehm@ndh.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/13/2002 15:38:25
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Hilmar Böhm [mailto:h.boehm@ndh.net]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. März 2002 15:37
An: 'prt-pmax@netbsd.org'
Cc: 'Toru Nishimura'
Betreff: AW: NetBSD/pmax WSCONS

Hi, Toru!

Is it possible to publish the corresponding kernel config file of the
wscons-kernel (netbsd.15ZB) you've built`?
I have a DECstation 5000 Mod. 50 with PMAGB-B (HX?), KN04 V2.1k; nothing
attached to the PMAGB-B and to an (obviously) built-in monitor (3-pin)
connector (same format as with PMAGB-B). I only have a VT420/LK401 connected
to serial port (DB25).

Regards / Hilmar.