Subject: More suckers needed
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Doran <ad@netbsd.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/12/2002 14:04:00
Hi..

The last few bits of device support that NetBSD/pmax needs in order to
switch to wscons are finished and raring to go, and I'm solociting testers
with some development experience to try on hardware that I don't have
available. These are:

- The `dz' serial interace, both as console and mouse/keyboard interface.
  The following systems have DZ-11s: 2100, 3100, 5000/200, 5100

- The `pm' display adapter. The are both monochrome and color variations
  of this: 2100, 3100

- The `dtop' interface for mouse and keyboard: 5000/20,25,30,50.

If any kind hearted soul does want to help, then please get in contact with
me.

Thanks,
Andrew