Subject: Re: mopd and byte order
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Blaz Zupan <blaz.zupan@amis.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/01/2002 07:44:54
> It should work, yes.  However, I'm not sure anyone has ever MOP booted
> NetBSD/pmax -- generally, bootp/tftp :-)

I know, but my boot proms don't allow it at all. Interesting enough, when I
try "boot 3/mop" with mopd running on NetBSD/sparc, I can see the DECstation
requesting the correct file, mopd displays info about the file (the file was
converted from elf to aout), but then I just a register dump on the
DECstation. I thought it might be an endianess problem.

Blaz Zupan,  Medinet d.o.o, Trzaska 85, SI-2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: blaz@amis.net, Tel: +386 2 320 6320, Fax: +386 2 320 6325