Subject: Re: Installing 1.5.2 on DECstation 5000/240
To: Blaz Zupan <blaz@inlimbo.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/26/2002 11:20:13
On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Blaz Zupan wrote:
> px0 at tc0 slot 0 offset 0x0: 2D, 5x1 stamp, 8 plane
> ^C
> >>

> And here it throws me back to the prom prompt...

just like that, without printing the register dump? this is really weird,
because whenever the monitor is returned to or entered from e.g. a halt,
it prints out the KN05, rev number, and registers... this looks like
somewhere the kernel transferred control quietly to the wrong place!
you might try testing your memory... at the chevron, i think just test mem
and then go get lunch. it's a majorly intensive test.

isildur