Subject: Re: Can't enter DDB
To: Bob Lantz <lantz@Stanford.EDU>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/20/2001 08:57:32
no, im not suggesting modify the console driver, im suggesting that as a
last resort if you need to get into ddb and cant because the kernel
won't respond, drop to the console and fudge your way into ddb. if you make
a sufficiently correct stack frame for the entry, then it should be of
some use to you.
Isildur