Subject: LK201 keyboard and DS5000/120
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Simon Kagstrom <simon.kagstrom.864@student.lu.se>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/03/2001 15:20:18
Hello!

I have a DS 5000/120 which I'd like to connect to a VR290-D3 monitor
and a LK201 keyboard which I got from a DS 3100 (broken). My DS has a
PMAG-B video card, and I managed to get a cable to connect it to the
monitor, and starting the computer causes a printout of "select
langugage" and a few languages to select from on the monitor. So far
so good.

The trouble is that I cannot get any response from the keyboard. The
LK201 is connected to a BC18Z cable which is a combined
monitor/keyboard/mouse cable that came with the 3100 and fits into the
keyboard connector on the DS 5000. Should this combination work?
Otherwise, what cables should I get instead?

Thanks,
--
// Simon