Subject: RE: DECstation 5000/33 Power Supply
To: 'Uwe Lienig' <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Tiago de Aviz <tiagoaviz@onda.com.br>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/27/2001 21:27:49
This protection thing actually works. I got the power supply "kinda"
working, and for an example:

If i turn it on ok, then shut it down, then take out the power plug from
the motherboard and turn it on, the fan starts spinning then stops. If i
plug it on again, it will only start again within 10 mins.

Tiago de Aviz
www.softsell.com.br
mailto: Tiago@softsell.com.br