Subject: Re: ultrix netscape, gone forever
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/26/2001 02:01:25
> Although vintage computing seems to be my hobby, it is extremely
> time-consuming trying to compile anything on a pmax (even my
> blazing-fast 260 - fortunately I haven't up(?)graded to the
> molasses-like netbsd/pmax 1.5)

Heh.  Never mind "applications"...I'm just trying to make the OS work!
The 1.4.2 kernel works; the 1.4T kernel doesn't.  There seems to be
something wrong with dc.c, and I haven't figured out, yet, just what.
(It works for kernel printfs, but userland I/O to /dev/console doesn't
show up, and I haven't yet ferreted out why not.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign