Subject: re: TCDS?
To: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/29/2001 10:53:53
   any progress on supporting the TCDS card on pmax?
   I have one I'd like to use.  what needs to be done?

it should already work just fine (arch/pmax/conf/files.pmax):

revision 1.90
date: 2001/01/01 23:43:05;  author: mrg;  state: Exp;  lines: +5 -1
the tcds cards work in pmaxen.  move tcds attachment to files.tc.  leave asc
at tcds in files.alpha for now, and add a new `xasc at tcds' to files.pmax.
after pmax has moved fully to MI scsi (and `asc' is MI scsi), we should move
the device asc, etc., lines to files.tc.

all that was necessary was to enable it; nisimura had fixed all the code
up to work properly on alpha & pmax before moving it into dev/tc.