Subject: Re: Mouse/keyboard support on DEC 3000/400 (and other turbo bus
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Bob Lantz <lantz@Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/06/2001 13:26:31
On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Toru Nishimura wrote:

> As a side note, there is a techinical oppotunity to have wscons Xserver
> for HX (PMAGB-B) equipped DECstation 3MAX+ and 3MIN.

Does this include X acceleration (I have a PMAGB-BA, which I guess is
slightly different) ??

I have been avoiding switching to 1.5 because of the many performance
problems that people have reported, but I might consider switching if it
supported X acceleration... as you know by now, I miss that Ultrix Xpmax
server!

On another note, did anyone ever track down the last Ultrix version of
Netscape? I think it might run on NetBSD via emulation,

Bob