Subject: Re: DEFZA PMAF-A support
To: Maciej W. Rozycki <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Rupnik <chrisr@beosppc.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/03/2001 09:47:35
Well, then something is wrong over here.

I have an alpha with a  DEFPA (axppci33) and a 3000/300 with both a DEFTA
and a DEFZA (not configured of course)
I get barely 12 Mbps between the hosts. with FTP.

This is from a DEFTA to a DEFPA, netbsd 1.5 on each machine.
5134982 bytes received in 00:02 (1.65 MB/s)

Not too impressive is it?

Chris