Subject: Mozilla, Ultrix Netscape
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Bob Lantz <lantz@Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/25/2001 22:31:40
On 26 Jun 2001, Iggy Drougge wrote:

> Mostly runs? Does that mean that your copy runs more properly than Matthew's?

I built it a year or more ago, so it was probably a much more antique
version - I think the same snapshot which is compiled on netbsd.org.
It works OK, mostly. No flash, though.

> That's odd, I read as late as this evening that there was no Netscape for
> Ultrix. If there in fact is such a port, could it be run under emulation?

Presumably it would work under the Ultrix emulation on NetBSD. Does anyone
still have a copy? We used to have it here when we had pmaxes in Sweet
Hall... I had a copy on my Ultrix disk that died precipitating my switch
to NetBSD.