Subject: Re: I've got a TC card for you!
To: Devo <jmaier@midamerica.net>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/20/2001 13:26:10
very unusual board!
somebody mentioned one of these a few years ago in a discussion
about (jokingly, mostly) attaching PCI devices to a TURBOchannel..
ive never seen one for sale and nevr encountered one in any of the
turbochannel mahcines ive had my hands on..

As for support, the card seems to be supported in both Ultrix and OSF1.

cool find!
happy hacking,
isildur