Subject: Re: I've got a TC card for you!
To: Chris Tribo <ctribo@del.net>
From: Devo <jmaier@midamerica.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/20/2001 10:23:23
Here we go...
>>cnfg
 7: KN02-AA  DEC      V5.3s    TCF0  (R3000A 0230cpu with  24 MB memory)
 6: PMAD-AA  DEC      V5.3a    TCF0  (enet: 08-00-2b-1d-2d-36)
 5: PMAZ-AA  DEC      V5.3c    TCF0  (SCSI = 7)
 2: PMABV-AA DEC      V5.3a    TCF0  (VME subsystem)

>>cnfg 1
<nothing was displayed>

>>t 0/?
?TNF: 0/?

>>t 1/?
?TNF: 1/?

>>t 2/?
  pmabv_csr
  loopback
  t6_csr
  t6_reset
  pio_exer
  dma_exer
  vic_test

  vme_access
  vme_exer
  eng

plugs

So it looks like a TC to VME adaptor!  Well I guess I was really wrong! (but
they are the same connectors, or at least look very close)

Humm, I remember VME being offered as an expansion on VAX 6000s and and some
other high end VAX, it a ANSI IEEE standard, but other than that, I have no
idea how or what does....

I'm going to guess that there is no support for this card and besides if
there was, there wouldn't be any for the VME devices.

If anyone has the specs for this card and thinks it worthy of
support/porting, in NetBSD, let me know.

I guess the PMABV-AA (DICEON 6A) will go on the unsuported list of TC
cards...

jam