Subject: Re: 5000/133 Reboot problems
To: Alan Wilson <phyaw@phy.hw.ac.uk>
From: Ken Wellsch <kwellsch@tampabay.rr.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/24/2001 12:59:14
Alan,

I've seen various things said, and I have experienced different
things depending on the model, but let me just say with some
degree of confidence that: if you have a graphics card installed,
try removing that first.  I don't believe I have seen a case with
a workng system, that did not chat with the serial port when there
was no graphics adapter installed.

Cheers,

-- Ken