Subject: Re: VRC21-HA
To: None <s700123@tfh-berlin.de>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@entropy.tmok.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/10/2001 21:45:56
Michael Bärwolff drunkenly mumbled...

> I had a similar problem. My screen was absolutely blue. I tried to connect an vga
> monitor to a PowerMac via an switch able adapter (DB15 > HD15). Now I use an
> other cable and it works fine.

i know the VRC21-HA does 3BNC sync-on-green since that is what the PMAG frame
bufferes use, so that's what the alpha was using.

it also looks like the VRC21-HA can also do 4BNC comp. sync and 5BNC split sync.

are there any preferences?  is any one in particular better than the others (i
would assume 5BNC for lack of crosstalk) or should i just go for what i can
find?

thanks!!

-brian