Subject: kbd layout and more
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: None <ehorst@gmx.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/02/2001 22:26:51
-Is there in netbsd 1.5 a possibility to change kbd layout to .de (german).
 Activating wscons does not work.
-Besides, is the TERM variable now rcons and not pmax?
-How can I redirect messages, when running X, into an file or xterm and not
onto the screen. The problem is, when running X, messages (concerns from
the system) disturb my background, and after restart in the windowmanager
everything looks good.
-Are there more than one console's, as in linux, and when how can i reach
them.
-Where is the esc key on my german keyboard, or does NETBSD not need this
 key.

Thanks for your patience and help, from an "absolute beginner"

--
Eiko is coming from wintel.

http://www.gmx.net