Subject: pkg_add problem
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Senderowicz <daniel@bicho.SynchroDS.COM>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/02/2001 11:05:41
Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with pkg_add in my NetBSD box (1.4.2). It only
happens with "teTeX-share-1.0.2.tgz". After running for a while it
quits clumsily with the message "Segmentation fault". In the past
I also tried it with "teTeX-share-1.0.tgz" and the same thing
happened. I'm just that is something related to the size of the
package (>33M). Thinking that it could be a problem of disk space
in /var, and since I have plenty of disk space in /usr so I ran it
as:

pkg_add -t /usr/tmp/instmp.XXX teTeX-share-1.0.2.tgz

Did anybody experience or not similar problems with this package?
Many thanks in advance.

Dan