Subject: Gateway
To: None <muc-lists-netbsd-port-pmax@moderators.muc.de>
From: Max Frisch <ernesto_tequila@gcf.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/01/2001 15:55:47
Hi,

i got netbsd 1.5 (pmax) installed on an DEC Station 5000/240. I put it in my
LAN over a 100Mbit HUB, and everything works fine. The only problem i have
is to make the netbsd box use the existing Win 98 SE (ICS) Gateway for the
LAN. On netbsd.org i only found Documentation on how to set up a gateway
with netbsd but not how to make netbsd use one. With my SuSE 6.3 box i was
able to install the gateway in 1min, i only had to set the 192.168.0.1 as
gateway + dns. Under netbsd i modified the /etc/mygate but i can`t find
something like resolv.conf.

thanks for your help

regards max