Subject: Maxine?!
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: None <LFessen106@aol.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/15/2001 12:54:15
Since nobody responded about my post on how to get the console keyboard
mapped correctly I am assuming it can't be done?  Is it better just to stick
with serial consoles on a DS for now?  Does the CLI run any faster with a
serial console?  I know it lurches on the scrolling now, but that could just
be the rcons slowing things down.  Is it possible to have true VT's on a
serial terminal without resorting to programs like "screen" or using a
multiport terminal - ie ctrl-atl-f2 switches VT's for you?
-Linc Fessenden