Subject: Maxine Video support?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: None <LFessen106@aol.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/13/2001 07:33:30
OK, so I finally figured out how to get NetBSD-Pmax installed with a helper
disk - that\nks to all who helped.  Now I have to Maxines I want to install
NetBSD on...
Here's the clincher.. They BOTH have PMAG-JA framebuffers installed.  No
problem you say, just use the builtin framebuffer...  Nope - both monitors I
have are the 66hz version and the default FB is 72hz.  I really would like to
get at least one of these running and useable under NetBSD.  Is there anyone
on the list who might like to trade a PMAG-BA for one of my PMAG-JA's?  I
really wanted to run X under NetBSD.
-Linc.