Subject: PMAG-J, AV01B available on eBay
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Tom Plagge <tplagge@charybdis.nomic.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/10/2001 17:31:35
After putting a Decstation 5000/133 of mine up for sale, I realized that
it might be interesting to some people in this group because it contains a
few obscure Turbochannel cards that NetBSD doesn't support.  It has a PMAG-J
graphics card (which I had planned on giving to Johnathan Stone over the summer
but we managed to miss each other), an AV01B card for a Decaudio box, and a
PMAGB-B which, of course, is supported but is nice to have around.

Sorry to use this forum for something of an advertisement, but since I don't
expect to earn more than $20 on this box, I expect I'll be forgiven.
Anyway, the auction is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1213792564

Hope somebody manages to do something useful with this stuff.
-Tom