Subject: Re: decstation 5000/240 keyboard goes WHERE?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Marc Jasner <marc@ex.cis.temple.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/05/2001 16:36:13
Thanks for the quick replies.

I know there is a cable in existence, but does anyone know the right one?

I have 2 different ones (one is from a decstation 3000 and that just does
not work, the other is a keyboard/mouse/rgb cable that also does not
respond. I've tried 2 or 3 diff keyboards... none work with the cables i
have...) DOes anyone know the part number of the keyboard or know where i
could get one?

I'm quite happy with the 5k/240... i managed to salvage enough ram out of
old ones that it's got 144mb ram and an rz58 (1.3 gig) and an rz57 (1 gig)
on it... it makes a nice addition to my network at home, which also
includes an old sparcstation (ok, so i have a fetish for old hardware!)
and i'd really like to get a fully working system that DOESN"T include a
vt220 as a montior :)

I've got the right monitor and cable (vrt19-da with the 3w3 cable) but no
keyboard cable :( HELP :)

Marc