Subject: decstation 5000/240 keyboard goes WHERE?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Marc Jasner <marc@ex.cis.temple.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/05/2001 16:06:19
HI all. I'm in the middle of restoring a Decstation 5000/240. I've got it
up and running using a vt220 as a dumb terminal and setting the console as
follows

	setenv consolse s

Everything worked great cause i used the dumb terminal and it's keyboard.

Recently (ok, this morning!) I got my hands on a VRT19-DA... VERY
big/heavy/nice monitor... Now i don' thave a keyboard! I have one to test
things with, but where does it plug in. ALl i see is a 15 pin port. I
borrowed the cable off of a decstation 3000, along with it's keyboard and
mouse, but that doesn't seem to work.

I have a cable at home that appears to be 15-pin to 3bnc, keyboard, and
mouse, but that doesn't work either, plus i want to use the addon video
card, not the one that the 15 pin gives you.

What cable do i need? Anyone know where i can get one? (Along with
another keyboard and mouse would be nice if possible)

I'm not subscribed to the list, so could someone please CC me a response
at marc@ex.cis.temple.edu

Thanks again
Marc