Subject: Re: X Keyboard stuff
To: Scott Horton <bighorton@home.com>
From: Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/21/2001 15:55:52
On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Scott Horton wrote:

=> Please help a newbie!  Where the heck do I put my XKb info?  Or is there a
=> version of XF86Config hidden under a different name in here somewhere?

The easiest solution I have found is to build xkeycaps from pkgsrc, and
use that to make a file for xmodmap to apply every time you start up
X.  Xkeycaps knows about the DEC keyboards, and is very easy to use.

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa