Subject: Re: latest cvs build failure in libasn1
To: NetBSD list <netbsd@mrynet.com>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/11/2001 22:12:06
NetBSD list wrote:

> Since going to the latest source with cvs (was using sup before),
> a build is failing in lib/libasn1, attached below.  Any suggestions?
>
>  [...]
> /usr/src/lib/libasn1/asn1_compile/../../../crypto/dist/heimdal/lib/asn1/hash.c(.text+0x60): undefined reference to `__assert13'
> hash.lo: In function `_search':

I haven't seen a reply to this yet.  You need to install a new libc
manually before you compile the rest of lib.  So, assuming that a new
libc is already built because you got up to libasn1, do something like

	( cd /usr/src/lib/libc && make MKSHARE=no install )

and then restart your "make build" and you should be right.

Simon.
NetBSD CDs, Support and Service:    http://www.wasabisystems.com/