Subject: 1.4.3 installer?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: John Taylor <jhtaylor@wam.umd.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/19/2000 16:03:46
  Has anyone else run into a problem with the install.ecoff binary in the
1.4.3 release?  I'm installing via tftp from a linux server onto a 5000/133.
It dies with a multiple "/ full" errors partway into the installation of
base.tgz[1]; but / is the memory filesystem.  This is repeatable, and has
nothing to do with the partitioning of the drive.
  Netbooting and installing with the 1.4.2 install.ecoff and the 1.4.3 files
works fine. (still making devices, but I assume it will work)

John Taylor

[1] and makes my minicom session die most ungracefully, otherwise I'd have
copied actual text.