Subject: Re: novice again.
To: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.msu.montana.edu>
From: Gumesindo Leon Hernandez <gume@cys.uam.mx>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/11/2000 21:39:47
ufff, Eureka. Finally, I have NetBSD on my Pmax 500/25.
Thanks to every, your help have been very util.

Well, now are running NetBSD, I have some questions:

I nedd to add user, in the Manual say use the vipw, can I do this with
adduser or usseradd?, where can I find this command?.

Also I need use the Netscape or some browser, where can I find him?

Again, thanks for you help and your answers, See you.