Subject: Re: VR290??
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/22/2000 08:01:13
Simon Burge skrev:

>"Peter C. Wallace" wrote:

>As an alternate solution, if you can find a BNC-to-VGA adapter (DEC part
>number 29-32549-01) you can use a standard VGA monitor with DEC video
>cards (that's what I'm using right now as I type this).  I know they
>were available in Australia recently (last six months or so) for about
>$AUS40.

Does such a beast simply add together the BNC connectors into a D15HD, or does
it extract sync signals and so on as well?
Does anyone have the exact requirements for a monitor to work with a
DECstation?

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6.

Amiga IFF (8SVX): This is the dominant format on the Commodore Amiga platform.
It can specify an arbitray sampling rate but ony supports mono 8-bit sounds.
It also supports a 2-to-1 lossy compression format which uses a unique
Fibonacci-delta compression algorithm.