Subject: Re: Fixed: Problems booting DECsystem 5000/200
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: Frederik Meerwaldt <frederik@freddym.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/01/2000 14:33:40
Hi!

On Sun, 1 Oct 2000, Simon Burge wrote:
> Could you please submit a PR with send-pr with both the problem and
> the fix.  I'm not sure how hard it would be to probe for a mouse in
> software, but a PR would be a reminder to investigate this more.  At
> least with a 5000/200, you get this far.  A 3100 (using the same serial
> chip) wont pass it's self tests without a mouse.

OK. I submitted a Problem report. My 5000 sais at the POST that no mouse
is detected, but I knew that no mouse was there, because I didn't need the
mouse at this time.

--
Best Regards,
	Freddy

Frederik Meerwaldt  ICQ: 83045387  Homepage: http://www.freddym.org
 Bavaria/Germany              OpenVMS and Unix Howtos and much more
   FREEBSD, NETBSD, OPENBSD, TRU64, OPENVMS, ULTRIX, BEOS, LINUX