Subject: Re: Keyboard hookup or pinouts?
To: Scott Horton <bighorton@home.com>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@users.tmok.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/01/2000 03:49:46
Scott Horton drunkenly mumbled...
> No-one's talking about these connectors, or adapters, or pinouts for
> what-have-you.  Does this thing use a different cable from the keyboard, or
> just an adapter-plug-thingie?  I understand that both the mouse and the
> keyboard are somehow supposed to connect to that one DB-15 port...

not in front of my /240 so i don't have a part number for you to look for (i'll
get it to you later if someone else doesn't first), but yes, you need a cable
that has the DB-15 on one end to plug into the /240 and on the other end will
be your MMJ and DIN plug.  if you are having a hard time finding one let me
know, my DEC supplier _may_ be able to get you one.

-brian