Subject: What CPU is it ??
To: Pmax/Netbsd Discussiongroup <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Michael =?iso-8859-1?Q?B=E4rwolff?= <Michael.Baerwolff@lycosmail.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/21/2000 21:39:11
--------------E3309D742F1B47BDC3DC7372

I have a DecStation 5000/25. Now I got another CPU-Card and I don't know
which it is.
There are mounted two big chips
1. LSI Logic L1A7301
2. On the second chip is a round cooler, that's why I can't read
designation of this chip. It is a golden chip.
Around there are placed some smaller quadratic chips -> cache.
Near the connector is a  printed "KN02DA".

Further there is a PXG+ -board inside. Is it supported in NetBSD 1.4.1??

My last question is : What is the easiest way to install NetBSD on a
DecStation without a floppy disk drive. I have HDD's, MOD, CD-ROM, ZIP
and DAT.

That's enough

Michael...........................

--------------E3309D742F1B47BDC3DC7372

begin:vcard
n:Bärwolff;Michael
tel;home:(0 22 61) 6 65 09
tel;work:(0 22 61) 85 38 27
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
adr:;;Karl-Eberhard-Straße 6;Gummersbach;NRW;51643;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:Michael.Baerwolff@lycosmail.com
fn:Michael Bärwolff
end:vcard