Subject: Re: ESC button on LK401
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Collins <ccollins@pcug.org.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/30/2000 01:16:51
I've always used F11...

The reason as to why the key is marked in the manner is that the DEC VT420's
tended to ship with LK401s, and had an option that let you map the ~/` key
to escape, and the </> key to ~/`.  [This is how I have my VT420 set up at
work].
| Chris Collins        | This message was brought to you |
| ccollins@pcug.org.au | on 100% recycled electrons      |