Subject: RE: netbooting troubles
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Hechinger, Brian <BHechinger@half.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/13/2000 01:02:39

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFEC87.91526720

on a recommendation, i double checked to see if the mac address was maybe
incorrectly entered into my dhcpd.conf, and it is exactly what 'cnfg' shows
under the 3 entry which is the one i'm using (only ethernet hardware on this
machine)

-b

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFEC87.91526720

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2651.75">
<TITLE>RE: netbooting troubles </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>on a recommendation, i double checked to see if the =
mac address was maybe incorrectly entered into my dhcpd.conf, and it is =
exactly what 'cnfg' shows under the 3 entry which is the one i'm using =
(only ethernet hardware on this machine)</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-b</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>