Subject: Re: DS3100
To: Jeffrey Murphy <j.murphy@student.murdoch.edu.au>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@guildvax.guild.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/26/2000 22:34:47
i'm pretty sure that like microVAXen, the batteries are charged while the
machine is on, and so if the machien is on for a long time, or just
always left on, theyre not discharged, or are recharged. now, being
nicads, they will need replacement at some point if you actually want
them to hodl a charge. however, who turns their computers off?
*grin*

isildur