Subject: UK: DECstations to a good home
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: None <dme@dme.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/26/2000 18:55:03
The DECstations below are free to a good home.  You will need to come
and collect them, as shipping would be ridiculous.

I'm in the UK (so don't bother asking if you're anywhere else), living
in Watford, working in Finchley, so either of those is possible for
collection.

The first DS3000/133 worked until a few weeks ago (it was my MX).  The
first DS3100 worked last time I tried (couple of years ago).  The
others were acquired for spares.

Please send email direct to dme@dme.org, as I'm no longer subscribed
to port-pmax.

DS5000/133 - PM32B-MY rev A01
	32M RAM
	PMAG-B framebuffer
	2 x Quantum ProDrive LPS-525S (500MB) (internal)
	keyboard
	mouse
	video lead
	VR-290 colour monitor (~19") (broken on-off switch)
DS5000/133 - PM32B-MY rev A01
	16M RAM
	no framebuffer
	DEC RZ24-E (100MB ?) (internal)
	no keyboard
	no mouse
	no video lead
	no monitor
DS3100 - PM20G-EB
	24M RAM
	colour framebuffer
	Micropolis 1684-7 (300MB ?) (internal)
	DEC RZ24 (100MB ?) (internal)
	keyboard
	mouse
	video lead
	no monitor
DS3100S - PG20A-CB
	0M RAM
	no framebuffer
	no drives
	no keyboard
	no mouse (but does include the mouse dongle)
	no video lead
	no monitor
possibly a couple of SCSI cables/terminators if I can find them.

dme.