Subject: RE: VRT19-HA... What framebuffer?
To: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
From: Robert D. Mohr <robmohr@earthlink.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/29/2000 14:56:58
I determined what the problem was.  I was attempting to determine which
framebuffer to use by putting them both in the machine at once and testing
output.  I had the PMAGB-BA in slot 2.  I removed the PMAG-BA card from slot
one, moved the PMAGB-BA to one, and it works just fine.  Thanks for the
help.

Simon, there were two crystals on the board, but the only jumpers were
labeled OSC0 and PROM.

Rob Mohr