Subject: Re: pmag-c support --- Mr. MaGoo forever!
To: John A. Maier <johnam@kemper.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/22/2000 19:34:21
> > offhand).  I LIKE THE BIG CHARACTERS.  Hopefully, whatever it is doing
> > will not be lost as development proceeds.
>
> I heard that the developers were going to make the font size get
> gradually smaller as you looked down the screen.  That way your 19"
> monitor can double as a eye chart.
>
> <hehehe>

Duh.... that would be a real eye-squinter.  I really get irked at
the usual \tiny fonts the DS and VS toys come up in.  But, the native
font the VS comes up in is larger than the DS fonts.  Alas, when
NetBSD comes up they shrink to micro sized fonts.  The PMAG-C on
current really is an eyeopener, side by side with a PMAG-B card.
I am a real believer in large text on-screen if that can be held onto.

Bob