Subject: Re: cd-rom and MI driver
To: Daniel Senderowicz <daniel@synchrods.synchrods.COM>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/02/2000 15:16:03
	Multi-session what, UFS, ISO9660, or? I don't know about UFS,
but I was under the impression that you can not make more than one
ISO9660 session on a CD. My CD burning program on the Mac (Toast 3.5)
won't let me burn a session, I have to burn the whole disc with ISO.
I can do Mac/ISO/Audio hybrid and I think I can do multisession HFS and
then do a final ISO9660, but I'm not sure. I'd have to check and get
back to you.

	Chris