Subject: Re: bootinb via tftp + possible error in installator
To: Andrzej =?iso-8859-1?Q?W=F3jkowski?= <admin@cordef.com.pl>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/01/2000 10:52:13
Are you using FTP to fetch the install sets? If so make sure you read
exactly what it is asking you for, it first asks you where you want to
write the sets on your HD while you are fetching them (/usr/INSTALL) is
the default IIRC. *Then* it asks you which directory on the ftp server
with all the user/passwd/server IP # info. I did this last night/early
this morning and was confusing the hell out of myself.

	Chris