Subject: PixelVision documentation
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Maciej W. Rozycki <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/24/2000 18:48:17
Hi,

 I'm not sure how complete SFB support in NetBSD is (yeah, I'm the
"unfortunate" Linux developer) but I couldn't find any reference to the
following document anywhere on your web site, so I suspect it might be
unknown so far and you might be interested in it.

 There is full documentation on the PixelVision architecture available.
The architecture was first implemented in the SFB adapter.  Documents can
be obtained from:

ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/DEC/SRC/technical-notes/SRC-1998-013.*

(choose your favourite document format).  Credit goes to Joel McCormack of
DEC/Compaq WRL, the designer of the SFB board, who pointed it out to me.

  Maciej