Subject: Help: DECWriter III
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Ashley Campbell <awcampbell.geo@yahoo.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/22/2000 09:49:49
This is rather off-topic for this list, but this list
is the closest thing that I can think of.

I just came into a DECWriter III, and am having some
problems getting it to work. It comes on, but none of
the lights on the console do what they are supposed to
do.

My basic question is: "How the heck do I get the thing
in setup mode?"

If you have any ideas, please reply via the list or
personally, depending on how off-topic you want to
get.

(Oh, it will eventually be connected to a DECstation,
if that makes anything better =)   )

Thanks for any help!

-Ashley Campbell