Subject: Re: Upgrading PROM version on 5000/240?
To: Simon Burge <simonb@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/20/2000 21:08:23
> Do you have any other 32 bit little endian NetBSD boxes about?  It
> should be simple to get my hacked-up version of mopd running on one of
> those boxes to netboot your /240.

I found your patches posted at the end of December on port-pmax.  After
patching with those, I get some sequence errors, but I do eventually get
a loaded kernel.  Hmmm...  I wonder how hard ELF would be...

Any chance that your patches to mopd could be added to the source tree?
Or, if they're not ready for that, could they get ready?  ;-)

Now I just need to set things up to boot properly on a regular basis.

Thanks,
-allen