Subject: Any ultrix archives still around?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/17/2000 21:48:39
Yeah, I know, NetBSD is the way to go..... but, I still keep one old
Ultrix box around as a dumb X terminal and ftp boot server until the current
NetBSD build dust settles on 5000/200 boxes.  So, to keep me from having
to reinvent/compile/debug the world on the old Ultrix crate, can anyone
point me to any archives that still have some ports of things like gcc
for Ultrix 4.2A?  The only thing my webscraping turned up were a site in
.AU and one in .DE.  Any other sites anyone knows about that are still up?

Thanks,
Bob