Subject: kern compile failure asic.h & turbochannel.h
From: Talon <talon16m@hotmail.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/15/2000 04:16:35
    Tried building a new kernel this morning with just-downloaded CVS
sources. I'm getting:

swapnetbsd.c
../../../../arch/pmax/dec/rcons.c:57: pmax/pmax/asic.h: No such file or
directory
../../../../arch/pmax/dev/rcons.c:58: pmax/pmax/turbochannel.h: No such file
or directory
mkdep: compile failed.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

    Now I had patched rcons.c for the 1.4P snapshot so it would compile
before, but I'm using v 1.38 of rcons.c which cvs updated. I cleared my
compile directory and started over with the generic kernel config, and
whittled it down for my Maxine. Any ideas what I may have messed up on?
I did make && make install in usr.sbin/config before setting up the compile
dir.

    Chris

--
    "I use to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure..."