Subject: memx: NetBSD equivalent to Ultrix
From: Chris Tribo <talon16m@hotmail.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/10/2000 00:56:34
    In my free moments, I've been trying to hack memx from Ultrix to NetBSD.
conveniently, the maxmem and physmem symbols do appear in /netbsd according
to nm. I'm stuck on trying to find the equivalent to errlog.h from Ultrix in
NetBSD and I have to track down an "incompatible pointer type" before I can
get any further. I've probably overlooked it, I'm guessing that I shouldn't
need to change anything for error logging, other than including the right
header.

    Chris

--
    "I use to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure..."