Subject: asc_intr: ignoring strange interrupt
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Andreas Priebe <apriebe@gmx.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/09/2000 16:01:37
Hi,

I have been running a kernel from 1.4.1 without any problems for a long time,
now tested the 1.4.2_APLHA one for some days - no problems too, but whenever
I downloaded a -current lernel (last one was 1.4P from snapshot 6-Dec-1999)
or build a -current kernel myself I get lots of:

Jan 29 15:28:33 spade /netbsd: asc_intr: ignoring strange interrupt tc 984 fifo residue 3 script 1

They start immediately after boot and the numbers in the message change.
I those errors down in times of 1.3G and vaguely remeber them to cause data
loss, so this makes all -current kernels unusable for me - and I would love to
run IPv6 :-)
I have a DS5000/200 with a serial console.

Any ideas?

Greetings,

Andreas