Subject: Re: inferiority complexes on dos.....NOT
To: Maciej W. Rozycki <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/08/2000 16:53:05
> .......   I do not think Linux is so much inferior than
> NetBSD you have to feel sorry (there is MS-DOS out there
> for those looking for inferiority).

Hey, I can't resist biting on this thread.....cuz, I still use a little
dos box now and then, for things unixy, like troff, TeX, ftp, telnet, tar
vi, and that kind of thing...... a dos box should not feel inferior nor
have an inferiority complex, if it has the right set of tools aboard.....
The real McCoy, *nix, feels much better, but, sometimes a proper dos box
is worth its weight in gold as a microworkstationtryingtobeunixy.

.....now back to NetBSD.....

(:+}}....

Bob